This is a super easy Christmas card, you cut the paper in little pieces and then put it together like a puzzle. Have fun!
- Ruler, glue, scissors, glue dots, black stamp ink, Christmas stamp set, pencil, button
- Christmas papers 12 by 12 ( 4 different papers: 2 solid colors and 2 with designs )
- White card stock paper 8 1/2 by 11 , cut in half 5 1/2 inches by 8 1/2 inches and fold in half. You will have 2 cards measuring 5 1/2 by 4 1/4. Use one.
- Paper trimmer( you can also cut your paper with scissors)
- Cut the Christmas papers as follows:
- 1 inch by the length of the paper.
- 1 inch by 1 inch squares.( 4 pieces of 1 in x 1 in in one color, 3 pieces in another color, 2 pieces in the third color and one piece of the fourth color paper)
- 1 square, 3 inches by 3 inches
- 1 square, 3 1/4 inches by 3 1/4 inches.
- 1 square, 3 3/4 inches by 3 3/4 inches.
2. Glue the little 1 x 1 squares to the 3 by 3 inch square, alternating the colors.
- Draw 2 lines with the pencil on the back of the 1 x 1 inch square ,the lines must cross, then cut over the lines you draw
- You will have 4 little triangles.
- You have 2 options to glue the little triangles see option A
- Or option B. It’s up to you.
- Glue the 3 by 3 inches square over the 3 1/4 by 3 1/4 inches, and then this square of paper you glue it to the 3 3/4 by 3 3/4 inches paper.
- Finally glue the 3 3/4 by 3 3/4 to the white card paper, center it and at the bottom of the card you will have a space to stamp your Christmas greeting with the black ink.( I always practice stamping on a piece of scrap paper.)
- Apply a red button in the center of your card and that it! You made a beautiful Christmas card.
*** I got my paper from Close to my heart if you are interest in buying go to: Close To My Heart