This is a fun and fast project to make in different sizes to put all around your house or as gifts for Christmas!
- Styrofoam cone 9 x 5 inches
- Christmas papers with different design ( I made mine in red,green and white)
- Glue gun
- fabric for the bow at the top or paper star.
- Cut different colors of Christmas papers on size 1 inch by 3 inches ( depends of how big you want to make your tree is how many papers strips you need)
- Start at the button of your Styrofoam cone,made a line with the hot glue and attach the paper strips one next to the other,then after you finish to go all around the cone .After doing that now apply hot glue over the paper that you just attach to the cone, but this time do not touch the cone with the glue only the paper ,and fold over the paper that you attach to the cone, that will make your first line. (Great Job!)
- Repeat step 2 but this time you will do it off center from the paper that you attach to the cone on step 2 , in this way the strip layers will be alternating.You continue attaching the strips of papers until you get to the top. You can then add a little paper star or a fabric bow.
- I got my paper from Close to my heart if you are interest in buying go to: Close To My Heart